Covid19 Advisory – we are open
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 ADVISORY
As a sporting venue, Melville Golf Centre take health issues seriously and as a Board we wish to let you know that we are monitoring the advice given with regard to the containment of Coronavirus (Covid-19).
Latest information can be found on the link:-
Both the range and course will remain open and we have no plans to cancel any of our activities at this point in time inline with current Government advice. We will continue to monitor all available information and act accordingly.
Golf is a great sport for people to get out, exercise and enjoy fresh air. However, we would ask all members and visitors to follow the guidelines set out by the NHS and the Government.
- Wash hands well and regularly with soap and water
- Cover mouths and noses when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues safely
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth if your hands are not clean
- Do not kiss or shake hands unnecessarily
- Do not come to the Golf centre if you have any of the symptoms; a fever, a cough or breathing difficulties and please refer to NHS guidance
There is extra hand wipes, club wipes and sanitisers available. Both drinks and food are to be consumed outside the premises.
Thanking you for your cooperation-please enjoy your golf practice facilities that we provide.