2020 Course Tickets
Course Tickets – valid until 31st January 2021
A. Pay & Play Ticket – Benefits of Joining – £195
• Complimentary greenfees for 8 rounds which can be of either 9 or 18 holes can be used for medals, competitions or general play. One credit used for every tee time.
• After 50 paid rounds of 9 holes or 25 paid rounds of 18 holes – free golf
• Complimentary greenfees for Club Championship only
• Free use of putting green, Moby’s putting zone, practice bunkers & 6 hole short game areas, subject to availability.
• 2 separate guest greenfees per month at discounted greenfee rate £10.00 for 9 holes, £18 for 18 holes weekdays and weekends. Registration book at course reception.
• Free range ball card for 5 baskets of 50 range balls worth £20.00
• Personal Liability insurance on any UK golf course for 1 year
• More flexible and convenient than direct debit schemes offered by other clubs
• Offers throughout the year
B. Full Weekly Ticket – from £320 to £535
All of the overleaf benefits PLUS unlimited golf – no green fees
C. £100 Ticket
4 rounds of golf. Ideal as a starter or a way to obtain, maintain or renew lapsed CONGU handicap once they have joined Melville Golf Club. Allows the golfer to play 54 qualifying holes rounds of 18 or 9 holes of golf with Includes personal liability insurance.
ALL GOLFERS ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE AN ABILITY TO PLAY GOLF, KNOWLEDGE OF AND OBEY THE RULES OF GOLF, GOLF ETIQUETTE AND LOCAL COURSE RULES.
CLUB SECTIONS ARE INVOICED SEPARATELY BY THE LADIES & GENTS SECTIONS OF MELVILLE GOLF CLUB.
Download a pdf of our 2020 ticket prices, invoice & application form below: