In 2009 Melville introduced fully automated Powertee’s and Air-Cushioned shock resistant mats on 12 bays allowing our visitors the opportunity to use these great practice aids all year round in our flood light, heated driving range.
The Powertee’s are a great addition to the centre helping golfers of all abilities improve there game and make practice sessions more enjoyable.
Newer players advance so much quicker when using Power Tee.
Swing grooving, muscle memory, tempo, rhythm and consistency can all be achieved with regular practice on a Power Tee because golfers can concentrate on stance, grip and posture without moving to re-tee the next ball.
Advanced level players enjoy the 'tighter lies' available from the high quality 'stance mat' for irons, and the totally adjustable tee hight for Driver shots uniquely provided by the Power Tee system
1. Air-Cushioned Standing Mat
2. Shock-resistant Strike Mat
3. Ball Hopper - Simply lift up the hopper cover and pour in the balls.
4. Control Panel - Controls for Tee Hight adjustment, and new balls.
5. Automatic Tee - After each ball is hit, another rises automatically.
- help improve your swing
- build confidence
- allow you to maintain your stance
- help to develop rhythm
Swing grooving/muscle memory/tempo/rhythm/consistency can all be achieved with regular practice on a PowerTee because golfers can concentrate on stance, grip and posture without moving to re-tee the next ball. For the first time, small measured adjustments can be made to stance, grip and posture between shots and the effect on all flight can be assessed.
The powertees are simple to use:
- Load the balls
- Ball is automatically teed up
- Adjust height
- Iron shots can be hit from anywhere on the Strike mat
- The next shot automatically tees up
If you need any expert tuition on how to use our new Powertee’s to improve your game speak to Ryan our Golf Professional who will be more than happy to advise you.